Pediatrics and Neonatology
The Neonatology department at Jeevan Jeewana Hospital gives expert attention to newborn children who are sick or the ones who need care for a broad range of problems which incorporate untimely (premature) birth, sepsis and congenital imperfections.
Why Jeevan Jeewana Hospital Paediatrics and Neonatology Department?
Neonatologists at Jeevan Jeewana Hospital have comprehensive training and experience and are backed up by qualified clinical staff and modern clinical amenities including Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) which assist them with giving complete care to infants.
Procedures and treatments provided by the Neonatology Department are
- Newborn child respiratory misery condition
- Neonatal gut check
- Amiable neonatal seizures
- Neonatal hypoglycemia
- Neonatal jaundice (hyperbilirubinemia)
- Neonatal hepatitis
- Neonatal sepsis
A paediatrician can handle practically all the medical care requirements of your child, for the conditions including higher contingency and complexity, the intervention of a neonatologist is vital. Special care section normally called Neonatal intensive care units or NICUs is the place these little ones are thought about and treated with delicate care proper to their sensitive situation. In case the problem is recognized before the child is conceived, the neonatologist will help during the hour of delivery and consequent care of the new-conceived.
Some of the procedures performed by neonatologists are
- Assuring appropriate care for infants who were delivered with clinical issues in the mother.
- Aid the related care and management of critically or untimely sick new-borns.
- Reliable and exact determination of new-borns to recognise inborn imperfections, diseases, breathing problems and various issues.
- Stabilizing any life-endangering conditions.
- Assuring proper nutrition for quicker recovery and growth of the new-borns.
- Planning with other departments of the hospital to think of the most ideal treatment plan.