Nephrology is one of the branches of internal medicine that manages the examination and treatment of kidney-related diseases. A human body has two kidneys; they are the bean moulded organs situated on either side in the retroperitoneal area. Kidneys are accountable for removing waste items and abundance fluid from the body. They are additionally essential for holding liquid access and storing up electrolyte fixations that might be exposed to change because of various conditions or medications.
Why Jeevan Jeewana Hospital Nephrology Department?
The Nephrology Division at Jeevan Jeewana Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from intense kidney sickness. We are amongst the best kidney medical clinics in India prestigious for utilizing advanced facilities and treatment choices. The Nephrology specialists at NH consistently contribute effort, expertise and time to assist individuals with keeping up their kidney wellbeing through different non-obtrusive strategies.
Nephrology centres around ensuring the ordinary working of kidneys by treating conditions that prevent its procedures. The different conditions that fall under the extent of nephrology include:
- Entanglements that affect the little sifting frameworks of the kidneys known the glomerulus
- Diseases of the kidney, bladder, urethra and can also be cancer
- Urine problem, for example, abundance discharge of protein, sugar, crystal, blood, and casts
- Intense, unexpected, long haul or constant Renal disappointment
- Kidney contaminations
- Impacts of infections like diabetes and hypertension on the kidneys
- Corrosive base variances
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Sick impacts of poisons and medications on the kidneys
- Nephrotic condition and nephritis
- Renal vascular sicknesses that upset the vein systems inside the kidneys
- Tubulointerstitial ailments influencing the kidneys tubules
- Immune system ailments including lupus and immune system vasculitis
- Dialysis and its related long haul complexities – hemodialysis just as peritoneal dialysis
- Renal Transplantations
- Polycystic kidneys maladies in which huge growths or liquid filled sacs develop inside the kidney harming its typical working – this might be inherent, acquired or hereditary