Jeevan Jeewana Multispeciality Hospital provides a wide range of services extending from the management of advanced gastrointestinal tumours and pancreatic growths to the treatment of serious ailments, for example, gallstones, ulcerative colitis, colon polyps etc. At Jeevan Jeewana Hospital the patient is firmly observed all through the procedure, starting from early identification, conclusion and treatment to a better quality of life.
While the gastroenterologists at Jeevan Jeewana Hospital offer a variety of non-surgical methods, basic ones include:
- Colonoscopies to recognize colon malignant growth or colon polyps
- Sigmoidoscopies to assess blood loss or pain in the bowel
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography to recognise tumours, gallstones, or scar tissue in the bile duct area.
- Diagnosing the upper and lower GI area and other inner organs with endoscopic ultrasounds
- Double inflatable enteroscopy and case endoscopy to analyze the small digestive system
- Liver biopsies to look at irritation and fibrosis
There are now catering to additional set of services in our hospital:
To perform endoscopic procedures in children and newborns. This will help in assessing and diagnosing diseases in the gastro-intestinal tract of children.
A test to assess and diagnose the lower part of the rectum, colon and lower end of the small intestine.
It helps in examining the complete nasal area.
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography is a procedure used to diagnose diseases of the gallbladder, biliary system, pancreas, and liver.
Biliary Metal stenting
It is used to hold your bile duct open, which has been blocked or partially blocked.
To view the airways and diagnose for any lung diagnosis.
Endoscopic difficult intubation