Neurology Department is the branch of medicine that manages the examination and treatment of nervous system issues. The nervous system is made out of the peripheral central system and the central nervous system. The peripheral central system is made out of the various nerves and tactile receptors in the sense organs, (for example, the eyes, ears, skin and so forth). And the central nervous system is the mind and the spinal cord. A specialist who specialises in nervous system science is known as a neurologist and specialist who perform medical procedures identified with the nervous system is designated as neurosurgeons.
Why Jeevan Jeewana Hospital Neuroscience Department?
At Jeevan Jeewana Hospital, we use interventional neurological methods, for the treatment of intense stroke or epilepsy.
Jeevan Jeewana Hospital offers health packages for cerebral stroke programs, epileptic care service, including assessment and rehabilitation of complex neuromuscular issues for which a suggested course of neurological issues treatment is followed. Our neurologists treat patients with neurological issues and infections including:
- Epilepsy, dazedness and blacking out
- Tumour and Cancer
- Spinal Problems
- Mind fever
- Short term memory loss
- Nerve problems (stress and apprehensive pressures) and injury cases
Division of neurosurgery serves patients with a wide range of neurosurgical problems. Our objective is to provide the most ideal neurosurgery procedures at moderate expenses. Our Department of Neurosurgery is equipped with highly advanced operating rooms, committed neurosurgical emergency unit has built up a neuro-rehab program for post-operative patient treatment.
Jeevan Jeewana Hospital has one of the leading neurosurgery department in Dungarpur offering distinct subspecialties of neurosurgery. The kinds of neurosurgery can be comprehensively delegated follows:
- Spinal Surgery: This forte is centred on medical procedures of the spinal cord.
- Neuro-oncology: This is a forte that is focussed on the spinal cord and tumours of the mind.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery: Neurosurgery that is concentrated on the neurological issues that happen in the childhood and development stage. This includes the treatment of intrinsic imperfections such as tumours, spina bifida and different peculiarities.
- Skull-base medical procedure: Neurosurgeons in this field work in abnormality present at the skull base.
- Neurovascular Surgery: This forte is centred on the blood capillaries that supply the nervous system and their related issues, for example, aneurysms, narrowing, and so forth.
- Functional Neurosurgery: Surgery to treat issues, for example, development issues, cerebral paralysis and epilepsy all come under this speciality.
- Traumatology: This involves treatments of wounds to the nervous system, for example, head wounds and so forth.